For those of us who truly care about health, we eat organic food, we drink ultra-purified water, we exercise, we meditate, we do yoga, we have a positive attitude, we use clean personal care products and the list goes on and on and on.
But arguably the most important aspect of staying healthy is something that nearly all people ignore – breathing clean air.
Here are the startling facts:
– We spend approximately 90% of our lives indoors.
– According to the EPA, the air quality indoors is 2-5 times worsethan it is outside.
And if you have children with allergies or asthma, clean air inside become even more critical.
– The World Health Organization said that air pollution is more harmful than passive smoking!
– Indoor air contains many chemicals, gases, synthetics and pollutants that did not exist 10 to 15 years ago.
The truth is that if you are not taking action to breathe clean air, a very important aspect of your health is being ignored.
Even if you are living in a place like rural Vermont, where the air is pristine, your indoor environment may still be polluted.
And if you are living in a city, like I do, then your indoor air is almost guaranteed to be polluted.
In 2003, I was alerted to these startling facts about air quality and got my very first air purifier. And it was one of the best decisions that I ever have made.
HEPA AIR MACHINES ARE NOT THE BEST
So, the natural question becomes, which air purifier should you get?
If you do a lot of research on the Internet, you will read that HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arrestance) air purifiers are the best. However, after speaking to air quality experts, I would NEVER get a HEPA machine.
Not only do they not remove all particulates and dangerous microorganisms, HEPA machines only trap viruses and bacteria. That is fine in the beginning but over time, these viruses and bacteria accumulate in the air machine and begin to lay eggs.
That is why a kill zone on an air purifier is absolutely essential if you want to have the cleanest air possible.
WHY I USE AN INTELLIPURE?As I mentioned above, I bought my first air purifier in 2003 from a New York based company called Healthway and have been using their machines ever since.
This company’s technology is used in businesses, hotels, hospitals, medical clean rooms, government buildings, and military applications all over the world.
Interestingly enough, when I was staying at the Hyatt Hotel in Baltimore during last year’s Natural Products Expo East, there was a Healthway machine in the room!
The Healthway machine that I am currently using, which sits in my apartment and runs 24/7 for only pennies a day, is called the Intellipure.
Here are a few reasons why I am so confident in this product.
– 40x more efficient than HEPA filters and is the only system to effectively address all three pollutant categories – microorganisms (bacteria, fungi, viruses ), volatile organic compounds (from paint and furniture) and microscopic particles (which cause cardiovascular disease and strokes).
– The patented DFS (Disinfecting Filtration System) technology is proven to remove 99.99% of all harmful viruses, fungi, molds, bacteria and particles as small as .007 micron in size. This is the kill zone where bacteria and fungi are not trapped but are killed.
By contrast, HEPA filters are 0.3 micron in size, which allows many more particulates and fungi to pass through.
The Intellipure is the only air cleaner developed to capture up to 100% of these ultrafine particles, which are now proven to cause cardiovascular disease, stroke, and cancer.
– The heavy-duty, commercial-grade gas and odor filter eliminates most gases.
– Each machine, which is hand-crafted and assembled in the U.S., can clean a 1,000 square foot room.
– Sleek design and easy-to-use touch control system.
– Only costs about $1 per month, running it 24/7, and each filter only needs to be replaced once per year.
– Each unit is individually tested and guaranteed to provide the most efficient clean air.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR LIVING MAXWELL READERS
If you’re serious about the improving the quality of air in your home and would like to have an Intellipure machine of your own, I have some good news.
Because of my long-term relationship with the company, I have been able to secure Living Maxwell readers a 10% discount off the regular price of the machines.
With this comes a 30-day, money-back guarantee. If you are unhappy for any reason, just return it and you will get a full refund.
Air pollution is a silent killer in our environment, and owning the highest quality air purifier is one of the best things that you can do for your family’s health.
To get an Intellipure for your home, click HERE and use the coupon code LIVINGMAXWELL at checkout for your 10% discount.
Original Blog Written by: Max Goldberg, Living Maxwell