One of the most common questions I’m asked is, “Which air purifier do you use?”
Recently, after speaking at a wellness event for the Brown Alumni Club of NY, my fellow panelist Max Goldberg (someone you should follow and support because he’s working hard to protect our food supply from toxic chemicals: visit his website LivingMaxwell.com) said to me, “I have THE BEST air purifier.” Max has been using it for 10 years. And he got one sent to me to try for free.
I loved it so much that I ended up buying eight!
Why did I select Intellipure?
I’ve met with the president—Vinny Lobdell Jr—a couple times and we’ve emailed a lot. I’m impressed with his team’s track record in both the commercial and residential arenas. They have serviced hospitals (including the Mayo Clinic), hotels (including Marriott, Wyndham, Hilton, Hyatt and Sheraton hotels), and educational institutions (including Harvard University). This technology is also available to households as an air purifier called Intellipure.
Below are key reasons why I like it (most of which is from the company website). In addition, compared to other high quality air purifiers that are large and loud, I like the relatively sleek design and sound (it’s more quiet and soothing) of Intellipure. It is much bigger than a smaller, indiscreet—even cute—air purifier. But Intellipure is probably a lot more effective.
- It captures smaller particles than a HEPA filter. In fact:
- it’s supposed to be 40x more efficient than a HEPA filter
- has been proven to capture 99.99% of all particles as small as .007 micron in size
- It removes 99.99% of harmful viruses, fungi, molds, and bacteria. It reduces bioburden and inhibits microorganism growth
- It removes gases and odors
- >90% removal efficiency on Formaldehyde and >95% removal efficiency on Toluene
- Independently tested and verified to guarantee better ultrafine particle efficiency than HEPA
- 24/7 operation can cost as little as $1 a month
- It provides the highest CFM (cubic feet per minute of air flow) per decibel level of noise in its category, making it the quietest air purifier of its kind
- This technology is currently used in hospitals, medical clean rooms, government buildings, and military applications
Daniel Baldwin (his brother Alec Baldwin ends up joining too!) shares his breathing issues on the ESPN radio (link below), and discusses how Intellipure improved his breathing, energy, cognitive functioning, and sleep quality! Since I don’t have serious health issues, I really appreciated hearing Daniel’s experience of feeling dramatically better after using Intellipure.
The interview starts at roughly 13:25.
Vinny is a guest so you can listen to him talk more about Intellipure.